For the next four weeks we are working on independent novel studies during our reading time. We kicked this off on Monday by having time to look at a range of books from our school library and selecting one at our reading level that we were interested in reading.
We will be reading these books at home and in school.
As we read we will be completing a range of activities about our novel such as;
- creating a map of all the locations mentioned in the story
- creating a playlist of songs that represent the story
- creating a piece of art that reflects the main ideas
- designing a poster advertising the movie version of our novel
- identifying the main characters and themes
AND MANY MORE!
We look forward to sharing some of our finished work with you.